Since January 1, 2022, PohlCon Vertriebs GmbH, the PUK Group as well as JORDAHL GmbH and H-BAU Technik GmbH have merged into a single company. The absorbing company is the new PohlCon GmbH with headquarters in Berlin. PUK, JORDAHL and H-BAU Technik will continue to exist as strong brands, but not as independent companies. For purchase inquiries, please visit the PohlCon website. Information on products can still be found on the usual brand pages.
Software for calculation of JORDAHL® punching shear reinforcement JDA
Click here to download the software.
The JORDAHL® EXPERT punching shear reinforcement JDA is used to design flat slabs, ground slabs, precast slabs and footings.
The basis for the program is the European Technical Approval ETA-13/0136 based on the Eurocode 2 (EN 1992-1-1).
- the most cost-effective solution is displayed first
- fast and clear entry of load specifications
- simple entry and structuring of projects
- printout of a verifi able structural calculation
- design load case earthquakes and fatigue
- 3D view of the support
- interactive insertion of edges
- influence of entered data is immediately visible
- for static calculation of site-placed concrete slabs, foundation slabs, precast planks/topping slabs and foundation blocks
- split standard elements
- piece-wise standard elements
- optimised separated elements
- continuous standard elements
Type of support:
- inner, edge and corner supports
- ends of walls and inner corners
- of walls
The minimum degree of reinforcement for transverse forces is calculated in accordance with DIN 4149, and a detailed and easy to follow proof is provided.
- the eff ectiveness of the recess is checked automatically
- recesses can be easily inserted or moved at the click of a mouse
- the program automatically detects overlapping recesses
- manual entry of lengths to be subtracted for round cut
- direct correction of measured values within the drawing
- the locations of the opening are included on the printout of the recesses
The presentation of the punching shear area in the plan view and the cross-sectional view provides an immediate overview of the arrangement of the JDA elements.
- verifiable printout of result
- interim results, fi nal results and proofs can be followed and understood very easily (punching shear, earthquake and bond proof)
- graphic result can be transmitted as *.DXF data file or *.DWG data file.
Do you have further questions about the software?
Read our answers on our FAQ page.