Software for calculation of JORDAHL® punching shear reinforcement JDA
Click here to download the software.
The JORDAHL® EXPERT punching shear reinforcement JDA is used to design flat slabs, ground slabs, precast slabs and footings.
The basis for the program is the European Technical Approval ETA-13/0136 based on the Eurocode 2 (EN 1992-1-1).
- the most cost-effective solution is displayed first
- fast and clear entry of load specifications
- simple entry and structuring of projects
- printout of a verifi able structural calculation
- design load case earthquakes and fatigue
- 3D view of the support
- interactive insertion of edges
- influence of entered data is immediately visible
- for static calculation of site-placed concrete slabs, foundation slabs, precast planks/topping slabs and foundation blocks
- split standard elements
- piece-wise standard elements
- optimised separated elements
- continuous standard elements
Type of support:
- inner, edge and corner supports
- ends of walls and inner corners
- of walls
The minimum degree of reinforcement for transverse forces is calculated in accordance with DIN 4149, and a detailed and easy to follow proof is provided.
- the eff ectiveness of the recess is checked automatically
- recesses can be easily inserted or moved at the click of a mouse
- the program automatically detects overlapping recesses
- manual entry of lengths to be subtracted for round cut
- direct correction of measured values within the drawing
- the locations of the opening are included on the printout of the recesses
The presentation of the punching shear area in the plan view and the cross-sectional view provides an immediate overview of the arrangement of the JDA elements.
- verifiable printout of result
- interim results, fi nal results and proofs can be followed and understood very easily (punching shear, earthquake and bond proof)
- graphic result can be transmitted as *.DXF data file or *.DWG data file.
Do you have further questions about the software?
Read our answers on our FAQ page.