JORDAHL® Angled brackets L-F+, L-DF+ and L-DN+
Angled brackets L-F+, L-DF+ and L-DN+ are simple and efficient supporting systems without vertical adjustability. If the support is visible and the cavity wall and insulation have to be completely covered they are fastened on anchor channels or dowels.
Available in stainless steel (corrosion resistance class III)
Type L-F+: angled brackets without diagonal struts for small formwork spacings; for variable distribution of the brickwork
Type L-DF+: angled brackets with diagonal strut for visible support and a completely covered cavity wall and insulation.
Type L-DN+: single bracket with diagonal strut
- For securing the horizontal position.
- Use of lean duplex steel allows thermally and structurally optimised designs.
- Design load 0.75 kN/m.
- For floor heights up to 4 metres.
- Other dimensions, loads and connection types are possible.
- Development of custom solutions on request.
- Also for securing perforated brickwork.