Since January 1, 2022, PohlCon Vertriebs GmbH, the PUK Group as well as JORDAHL GmbH and H-BAU Technik GmbH have merged into a single company. The absorbing company is the new PohlCon GmbH with headquarters in Berlin. PUK, JORDAHL and H-BAU Technik will continue to exist as strong brands, but not as independent companies. For purchase inquiries, please visit the PohlCon website. Information on products can still be found on the usual brand pages.
The JORDAHL® JVAeco+ facing brackets durably and economically secure brickwork facades. They accept the dead weight of the brickwork support and transfer it to the load-bearing structure via the properly designed anchor channels or wall plugs. Together with the load-bearing structure, a double-skinned construction is formed, with excellent building physics properties.
Reducing the thermally conducting material to the primary structural tasks minimises heat flow in the region of the JVAeco+ facing bracket.
Available in lean duplex stainless steel, material number 1.4362.
Type JVAeco+ N/NA: for supporting plain wall areas (can be used with intermediate angled bracket).
Type JVAeco+ P/PAR: for normal wall areas/boundary situations.
Type JVAeco+ F/FAR: for supporting visible/invisible building openings/external corners.
Type JVAeco+ NFT/NAFT: for openings supported by prefabricated lintels.
- Excellent thermal properties.
- Reduces thermally conducting material.
- Meets the requirements of German energy saving regulations (EnEv), and German standards DIN 4108 and DIN 18599.
- For creative facade design, including for high buildings.
- Simple tolerance compensation using height-adjustable bracket head.
- Comprehensive JORDAHL® service and advice.
- Economical installation on JORDAHL® anchor channels cast in concrete.
- National technical approval no. Z.-21.8-1868.
- Scope of supply: JORDAHL® JTM thermal collar for further reducing heat losses in the air space.