Due to a serious system malfunction, we can currently only be reached via our central emergency telephone numbers.Our IT department is working on a solution to the problem. You can find an overview of the central emergency telephone numbers here.
The JORDAHL® JVAeco+ facing brackets durably and economically secure brickwork facades. They accept the dead weight of the brickwork support and transfer it to the load-bearing structure via the properly designed anchor channels or wall plugs. Together with the load-bearing structure, a double-skinned construction is formed, with excellent building physics properties.
Reducing the thermally conducting material to the primary structural tasks minimises heat flow in the region of the JVAeco+ facing bracket.
Available in lean duplex stainless steel, material number 1.4362.
Type JVAeco+ N/NA: for supporting plain wall areas (can be used with intermediate angled bracket).
Type JVAeco+ P/PAR: for normal wall areas/boundary situations.
Type JVAeco+ F/FAR: for supporting visible/invisible building openings/external corners.
Type JVAeco+ NFT/NAFT: for openings supported by prefabricated lintels.
- Excellent thermal properties.
- Reduces thermally conducting material.
- Meets the requirements of German energy saving regulations (EnEv), and German standards DIN 4108 and DIN 18599.
- For creative facade design, including for high buildings.
- Simple tolerance compensation using height-adjustable bracket head.
- Comprehensive JORDAHL® service and advice.
- Economical installation on JORDAHL® anchor channels cast in concrete.
- National technical approval no. Z.-21.8-1868.
- Scope of supply: JORDAHL® JTM thermal collar for further reducing heat losses in the air space.