JORDAHL® Grout-in Bracket JMK+
JORDAHL® grout-in brackets are available in different designs for the sustainable attachment of facade brickwork on existing buildings. The brackets are installed using expanding concrete – into sufficiently deep supporting pockets previously drilled into the bearing brickwork.
High material efficiency by using stainless steel of corrosion resistance class III.
All grout-in brackets are available in different load classes (3.5 and 7.0).
Grout-in brackets can be adapted individually to structural conditions.
- Efficient system for energetic, appropriate renovation of old facades
- Quick, economical installation
- Safe support to a bricklaying height of several metres (up to two storeys)
- Facilitates high loads even if the substructure offers little load-bearing capacity
- Available as corner design and with intermediate angle bracket
- JMK+ N/ NA/ NU: for bracing closed wall surfaces
- JMK+ P/ PAR: for normal wall areas/edges
- JMK+ F/ FAR: for bracing visible/invisible building openings/ exterior corners
- JMK+ E/ EA: for ends, e.g. interior corners
- JMK+ NFT/ NAFT: for openings that are braced with prefabricated lintels
- Comprehensive accessories