Since January 1, 2022, PohlCon Vertriebs GmbH, the PUK Group as well as JORDAHL GmbH and H-BAU Technik GmbH have merged into a single company. The absorbing company is the new PohlCon GmbH with headquarters in Berlin. PUK, JORDAHL and H-BAU Technik will continue to exist as strong brands, but not as independent companies. For purchase inquiries, please visit the PohlCon website. Information on products can still be found on the usual brand pages.
JORDAHL® grout-in brackets are available in different designs for the sustainable attachment of facade brickwork on existing buildings. The brackets are installed using expanding concrete – into sufficiently deep supporting pockets previously drilled into the bearing brickwork.
High material efficiency by using stainless steel of corrosion resistance class III.
All grout-in brackets are available in different load classes (3.5 and 7.0).
Grout-in brackets can be adapted individually to structural conditions.Assembly Instruction
- Efficient system for energetic, appropriate renovation of old facades
- Quick, economical installation
- Safe support to a bricklaying height of several metres (up to two storeys)
- Facilitates high loads even if the substructure offers little load-bearing capacity
- Available as corner design and with intermediate angle bracket
- JMK+ N/ NA/ NU: for bracing closed wall surfaces
- JMK+ P/ PAR: for normal wall areas/edges
- JMK+ F/ FAR: for bracing visible/invisible building openings/ exterior corners
- JMK+ E/ EA: for ends, e.g. interior corners
- JMK+ NFT/ NAFT: for openings that are braced with prefabricated lintels
- Comprehensive accessories