Since January 1, 2022, PohlCon Vertriebs GmbH, the PUK Group as well as JORDAHL GmbH and H-BAU Technik GmbH have merged into a single company. The absorbing company is the new PohlCon GmbH with headquarters in Berlin. PUK, JORDAHL and H-BAU Technik will continue to exist as strong brands, but not as independent companies. For purchase inquiries, please visit the PohlCon website. Information on products can still be found on the usual brand pages.
Flat, reinforced-concrete roofs can deform under thermal stress and loads. This is why flat roofs made of reinforced concrete are usually supported on sliding bearings on the lower walls.
Brickwork that extends to the upper edge of the roof may not be anchored in the area of the roof parapet. JORDAHL® parapet brick anchors JAV are anchored in the ring beam of the lower wall and secure the brickwork to the top edge of the roof parapet.
Available in stainless steel (corrosion resistance class III).
Accessories: Brick ties anchor JMA
- Excellent thermal properties.
- Reduces thermally conducting material.
- Meets the requirements of German energy saving regulations (EnEv), and German standards DIN 4108 and DIN 18599.
- For creative facade design, including for high buildings.
- Simple tolerance compensation using height-adjustable bracket head.
- Comprehensive JORDAHL® service and advice.
- Economical installation on JORDAHL® anchor channels cast in concrete.
- National technical approval no. Z.-21.8-1868.
- Scope of supply: JORDAHL® JTM thermal collar for further reducing heat losses in the air space.