Since January 1, 2022, PohlCon Vertriebs GmbH, the PUK Group as well as JORDAHL GmbH and H-BAU Technik GmbH have merged into a single company. The absorbing company is the new PohlCon GmbH with headquarters in Berlin. PUK, JORDAHL and H-BAU Technik will continue to exist as strong brands, but not as independent companies. For purchase inquiries, please visit the PohlCon website. Information on products can still be found on the usual brand pages.
Together with the appropriate JORDAHL® hammer-head and hooked-head T-bolts and JORDAHL® accessories, the cold-formed JORDAHL® anchor channels form a versatile and proven fastening system. They absorb static tensile and shear loads vertical to the channel axis.
With effective corrosion protection. Available in hot-dip galvanised steel or stainless steel (A4). Standard filling of polyethylene (PE).
Available in six different types of cross-section. Can be delivered in any length up to 6 metres. Static load-carrying capacity up to 40 kN service load (55.6 kN design resistance).
Curved anchor channels, anchor channel pairs, anchor channel corner-pieces. Production of special profiles on request.Assembly Instruction
- Quick, efficient and versatile fastening of static loads
- Simple compensation of building tolerances
- No damage to the components by drilling
- Reduced construction time by using simple hand tools
- Small edge spacings possible
- Simple, individual options for application and reusability of the fastening
- Approved for installation in components with fire safety requirements