Since January 1, 2022, PohlCon Vertriebs GmbH, the PUK Group as well as JORDAHL GmbH and H-BAU Technik GmbH have merged into a single company. The absorbing company is the new PohlCon GmbH with headquarters in Berlin. PUK, JORDAHL and H-BAU Technik will continue to exist as strong brands, but not as independent companies. For purchase inquiries, please visit the PohlCon website. Information on products can still be found on the usual brand pages.
The hot-rolled anchor channels JTA W together with the appropriate JORDAHL® T-head bolts and JORDAHL® accessories create a versatile and proven connection system. They are cast into concrete and transfer high loads reliably in reinforced and non-reinforced concrete structural components and absorb tensile and transverse pull loads at right angles to the axis of the channel.
With effective corrosion protection. Available in hot-dip galvanised steel or stainless steel (A4). Standard filling of polyethylene (PE).
Available in five different types of cross-section. Can be delivered in any length up to 6 metres. Static load-bearing capacity up to 58 kN service load (81 kN design resistance).
Curved anchor channels, anchor channel pairs, anchor channel corner pieces. Production of special profiles on request.Assembly Instruction
- Quick, efficient and versatile fastening of high loads
- Simple compensation of building tolerances
- No damage to the components by drilling
- Reduced construction time by using simple hand tools
- Small edge spacings possible
- Simple, individual options for application and reusability of the fastening
- Resistant to fatigue, seismic activities, explosions
- Optimized geometry with strengthened channel lips for high tightening torques
- Approved for installation in components with fire safety requirements