JORDAHL® edge protection angles are supplied with anchors ready to install. They are cast into the concrete of columns and walls in car parks and high-bay storage systems to protect corners of supports and walls. The U-shaped, round-steel anchors fit easily into the reinforcement cage and do not conflict with the corner reinforcement. Their bending angle of 92° ensures good attachment to the formwork as well as a smooth alignment with the concrete.
Available in electro zinc plated steel or stainless steel (A2 or A4); Anchor B500B.
- For securing the horizontal position.
- Use of lean duplex steel allows thermally and structurally optimised designs.
- Design load 0.75 kN/m.
- For floor heights up to 4 metres.
- Other dimensions, loads and connection types are possible.
- Development of custom solutions on request.
- Also for securing perforated brickwork.