Since January 1, 2022, PohlCon Vertriebs GmbH, the PUK Group as well as JORDAHL GmbH and H-BAU Technik GmbH have merged into a single company. The absorbing company is the new PohlCon GmbH with headquarters in Berlin. PUK, JORDAHL and H-BAU Technik will continue to exist as strong brands, but not as independent companies. For purchase inquiries, please visit the PohlCon website. Information on products can still be found on the usual brand pages.
JORDAHL® edge protection angles are supplied with anchors ready to install. They are cast into the concrete of columns and walls in car parks and high-bay storage systems to protect corners of supports and walls. The U-shaped, round-steel anchors fit easily into the reinforcement cage and do not conflict with the corner reinforcement. Their bending angle of 92° ensures good attachment to the formwork as well as a smooth alignment with the concrete.
Available in electro zinc plated steel or stainless steel (A2 or A4); Anchor B500B.
- For securing the horizontal position.
- Use of lean duplex steel allows thermally and structurally optimised designs.
- Design load 0.75 kN/m.
- For floor heights up to 4 metres.
- Other dimensions, loads and connection types are possible.
- Development of custom solutions on request.
- Also for securing perforated brickwork.