JORDAHL® Mounting channel JM W
JORDAHL® mounting channel JM W, together with the appropriate hooked-head t-bolts and the JORDAHL® accessories, create a versatile channel-t-bolt connection that can be adapted to new support and fastening requirements. They can absorb tensile and shear loads vertical to the channel axis.
With effective corrosion protection. Available made from hot-dip galvanised steel, stainless steel (A4) and mill finish steel.
Available in five sizes of channels, lengths from 100 to 6000 mm. They possess high bearing capacity. Suitable for permitted static loads up to 31 kN (FKM).
Curved mounting channels, double profiles, cold-formed (slotted) mounting channels.
- Can be directly welded on and bolted to framework constructions
- Quick replacement, retrofitting, moving of construction components
- Free positioning and variable adjustment of attachment parts
- Compensation of constructional tolerances; standard grid sizes can be changed
- For variable bolt distances in the longitudinal direction of the channel
- Right-angled profile edges for good welability
- Free from internal stress, high ductility, dynamically loadable
- Optimised geometry with strengthened channel lips and large contact areas for high tightening torques