Since January 1, 2022, PohlCon Vertriebs GmbH, the PUK Group as well as JORDAHL GmbH and H-BAU Technik GmbH have merged into a single company. The absorbing company is the new PohlCon GmbH with headquarters in Berlin. PUK, JORDAHL and H-BAU Technik will continue to exist as strong brands, but not as independent companies. For purchase inquiries, please visit the PohlCon website. Information on products can still be found on the usual brand pages.
The JORDAHL® profiled metal sheet channels are the optimum solution for attaching trapezoidal sheet metal to reinforced concrete components without damaging the load-bearing components. The system consists of the channel types JTB-AR and JTB-uni.
Available in hot-dip galvanised steel or in stainless steel (A4). Standard filling: polystyrene (PS).
Available as profile 60/24/3 and profile 60/22/6. Approved for a permitted load of 5.0 kN per anchor (7.0 kN design resistance)
- Slimline anchors that easily adapt to the reinforcement
- Quick installation in one step
- Flush with the surface and directly concreted into the load-bearing component
- Suitable for installation in all usual building situations
- Guaranteed load-bearing capacity by building approval
- Type JTB-AR: for easy installation and an easier fit in existing reinforcement cages
- Type JTB-uni: for quick installation, also for heavily reinforced components. Lowest storage space requirement, they can be stacked on top of each other.