Since January 1, 2022, PohlCon Vertriebs GmbH, the PUK Group as well as JORDAHL GmbH and H-BAU Technik GmbH have merged into a single company. The absorbing company is the new PohlCon GmbH with headquarters in Berlin. PUK, JORDAHL and H-BAU Technik will continue to exist as strong brands, but not as independent companies. For purchase inquiries, please visit the PohlCon website. Information on products can still be found on the usual brand pages.
The JORDAHL® railing fastening channels ensure safe and quick fastening of railing posts on the front face of concrete slabs. The system consists of short pieces of anchor channel directly set into the concrete balcony slab and the associated JORDAHL® t-bolts.
With effective corrosion protection. Available in hot-dip galvanised steel for interior applications or stainless steel (A4) for exterior applications. Standard filling of polyethylene (PE).
Can be delivered in lengths of 100-250 mm.Assembly Instruction
- Hot-rolled or cold-formed short piece of anchor channels with extra long anchors
- Simple installation and perfect adjustment of the railing connections
- For concrete slabs up to 10 cm thick
- Flexible solution for railing connections with one or two bolts
- No damage to the components by drilling
- Simple, individual options for application and reusability of the fastening elements
- Good integration in heavily reinforced components