Since January 1, 2022, PohlCon Vertriebs GmbH, the PUK Group as well as JORDAHL GmbH and H-BAU Technik GmbH have merged into a single company. The absorbing company is the new PohlCon GmbH with headquarters in Berlin. PUK, JORDAHL and H-BAU Technik will continue to exist as strong brands, but not as independent companies. For purchase inquiries, please visit the PohlCon website. Information on products can still be found on the usual brand pages.
Together with the JORDAHL® toothed t-bolts and JORDAHL® accessories, the hot-rolled toothed JORDAHL® anchor channels provide a secure, form-fitting connection along the longitudinal axis of the channel. They can absorb static and dynamic tensile loads, shear loads and longitudinal tension.
With effective corrosion protection. Available in hot-dip galvanised steel or stainless steel (A4). Standard filling of polyethylene (PE).
Can be delivered in any length up to 6 metres. Static load-bearing capacity up to 27 kN service load (37.8 kN design resistance).
Curved anchor channels, anchor channel pairs, anchor channels with ribbed anchors JXA-PC. Production of special profiles on request.
- Quick, efficient and versatile fastening of high loads
- Simple compensation of building tolerances
- No damage to the components by drilling
- Reduced construction time using simple hand tools
- Small edge spacings possible
- Simple, individual options for application and reusability of the fastening
- Resistant to fatigue, seismic activities, explosions
- Optimized geometry with strengthened channel lips for high tightening torques
- Approved for installation in components with fire safety requirements
- Flexible planning due to universal load capacity in all directions