The hot-rolled, toothed JORDAHL® anchor channels, together with the JORDAHL® toothed t-bolts and the JORDAHL® accessories, offer a reliable, form-fit connection also in the longitudinal direction of the channel. They are capable of absorbing static and dynamic loads, tensile, transverse and longitudinal. For safety-related applications or under seismic load, the toothed anchor channels provide a particularly high resistance.
With effective corrosion protection. Available in hot-dip galvanised steel or stainless steel (A4). Standard filling of polyethylene (PE) or polystyrene (PS).
Can be delivered in any length up to 6 metres. Static load-bearing capacity up to 27 kN service load (37.8 kN design resistance).
Curved anchor channels, anchor channel pairs. Production of special profiles on request.
- Fast, efficient and versatile fixing of large loads
- Increased loadability thanks to a special anchor shape (ribbed anchor)
- Larger head for reliable grip even for large cracks
- Additional anchor length for deeper load transfer
- Ribbed anchor surface for optimum anchoring
- Simpler compensation of construction tolerances
- No damage to the structural elements from drilling
- Reduced construction time through installation using simple handtools
- Small edge separations possible
- Simple, individual application possibilities and possible re-use of the fixing
- Optimised geometry with strengthened channel lips for high tightening torques
- Approved for installation in structural components with fire protection requirements
- Planning freedom resulting from universal loadability in all directions