Since January 1, 2022, PohlCon Vertriebs GmbH, the PUK Group as well as JORDAHL GmbH and H-BAU Technik GmbH have merged into a single company. The absorbing company is the new PohlCon GmbH with headquarters in Berlin. PUK, JORDAHL and H-BAU Technik will continue to exist as strong brands, but not as independent companies. For purchase inquiries, please visit the PohlCon website. Information on products can still be found on the usual brand pages.
The toothed JORDAHL® mounting channel JXM W, together with the appropriate toothed t-bolts and the JORDAHL® accessories, create a versatile channel-t-bolt connection that can be adapted to new support and fastening requirements. They can absorb loads in all directions.
With effective corrosion protection. Available made from hot-dip galvanised steel, stainless steel (A4) and mill finish steel.
Four sizes of toothed channels for economical construction, available in lengths up to 6000 mm. High load-bearing capacity for loads up to 34 kN (FKM), break-load design up to 85 kN.
Curved mounting channels, double profiles, cold-formed toothed mounting channels.
- Can be directly welded on and bolted to framework constructions
- Quick replacement, retrofitting, moving of construction components
- Free positioning and variable adjustment of attachment parts
- Compensation of constructional tolerances; standard grid sizes can be changed
- For variable bolt distances in the longitudinal direction of the channel
- Right-angled profile edges for good welability
- Free from internal stress, high ductility, dynamically loadable
- Optimised geometry with strengthened channel lips and large contact areas for high tightening torques
- Flexible planning, due to universal load-capacity in all directions